CPD Course content
- What is physiotherapy and rehabilitation?
- Musculoskeletal injury and dysfunction
- Therapeutic exercise rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation for the OA and Orthopaedic patient
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation for the Neurological patient.
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation in practice – progress your skills into rehabilitation and set up a rehabilitation centre at your practice.
Course Delivery – Online
Time allocation and CPD hours – 6 hours CPD will be awarded at the end of the course. However, the course can be studied at the learners own pace and access will be open for 6 months.
A bit more detail about the what this CPD course involves….
This course is delivered online and equates to 6 hours of CPD. It is possible to complete this course in a day, however it will remain open for 6 months to allow learners can study at their own pace. Our CPD courses are designed in a different way to regular CPD in that they encourage a deeper learning experience and allow learners to apply what they are learning to their practice.